Monday, March 14, 2011

hire me please

this here is a little self-promo package i put together recently in attempt to find myself some work. to tell the truth, it was a bit of a gamble because i had no idea how it would work out, and whether people would respond well or just think i was an idiot. and so far the response has all been positive! 

it's a little hard to tell from the photos, but the piece was around 720mm long and 100mm wide - i had to stick two A3's together to get the right length (my printer and my paper couldn't really allow to print A2). each card had my business card attached to the back, and had each studio's name printed on it for a more personalised touch.

(apologies for such a physically long post)


5 comments:

  1. So brilliant Shayna, beautifully done and a great idea too!
    I hope someone out there is lucky enough to snap you up quick smart!
    Cheers Ains x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, your work is great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love it. It has this gripping little narrative full of charm. Great design.

    You may have the best blog name ever. Ever heard "David Duchovny" by Bree Sharp?

    Digg the blog. Good luck finding work. See you around :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks rubin - haven't heard it before (assuming it's a song) but i'll be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete