Tuesday, July 17, 2012

whatever floats your boat

i have a checklist on my wall with beady eyes. and they stare at me, unimpressed, as i do everything in my power to avoid checking anything off that list. which is weird seeing as i wrote it, and i actually want to do the things i've written there...but i'm just generally too lazy to get started...

but i'm proud to say that my 'whatever floats your boat illustration' has now been eagerly scratched off that list – which only leaves me with another 492,679,302,592,602 things to complete at some stage in my lifetime...

4 comments:

  1. Woah, seriously, who cares about all the other things on your list when you can illustrate like this?! This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, you have talent kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Innovative approach. Can we get some more detail on that? Did someone shoot 'the making of' doco... ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why does the girl have not one.. not two.. but THREE calve muscles on her left leg? It looks painful.

    ReplyDelete